|We'd like to hear from you :: 250.480.6679 :: email@example.com
RelaxFast!™ Chair Massage Diploma
THE RELAXFAST!™ CHAIR MASSAGE DIPLOMA PROGRAM is designed for those who wish to work in the health care field relieving stress on-site. Whether you are an entry-level applicant who wishes to begin a career in the healthcare field or a graduate of other bodywork modalities the program equips you with the specialized skills unique to Chair Massage.
RelaxFast!™ Chair Massage brings an in-depth understanding of acupressure points and meridians as well as five element associations to the massage techniques. Using these principles, graduates are qualified to meet more diverse needs of their clients in the chair.
The three parts of the theoretical and technical training consist of :
- Part I
- *Basic sequence on standard and massage chairs.
- *Body mechanics for practitioners.
- *Safety for all clients — moving on and off the chair.
- Part II
- *Meridians, acu-points, Five Elements.
- *Specific points for common conditions such as knee pain,
hip pain, insomnia, headaches, anxiety, etc.
- Part III
- *Adaptations for special interest groups.
- *Elder Care, Persons in Wheelchairs or Beds, Persons with Disabilities — physical or mental.
- *Special technique precautions for compromised clients.
- *Effective communication for special interest clients and their caregivers.
- *Specific point combinations for balance problems, arthritis, stiffness, etc.
With over twenty (20) years of practical and training experience, the college will guide you through a comprehensive course of study that meets certification requirements. This program is delivered through distance learning and externship (practice hours), allowing you to continue to work at your employment in your home town.
Upon graduation you will be qualified to offer your skills to the general public or seek employment as a Relaxfast!™ Chair Massage Practitioner
who instills safety and confidence to your clients.
Because this program is recognized by the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada, you may apply to this national organization for membership which includes professional liability insurance.
Registered by the Private Training Institutions Board ensuring that your training and College has met the maximum regulations for private career colleges in the Province.
Additional topics covered include
Basic anatomy, physiology and pathology
Techniques and sequences
Standard and massage chair routines
Ethics and scope of practice
To download Admission Requirements as a .doc click here
Case Studies by Students
Post-operative Relief for Knee Replacement »
Eligible for 15 Continued Competency Credits for NHPC
Mail-in or On-line Application Form »
| Begin with Either a)
| Individual Courses »
[see under Individual Course Options
for course details]
#101 Anatomy & Physiology, #502/102 Ethics, #503/103 Communications or #504/104 Business Start-up Principles. Enrol in each course as you have the fees and the time commitment. The tuition fees, dollar for dollar, and credits will be awarded to the Relaxfast! Chair Massage Program
Relaxfast!™ Chair Massage Program
For Start Dates click here »
- January 15, March 15, June 15 and October 15 are the official start dates for the applications for the Relaxfast! Chair Massage Program to begin. Choose one of the dates and ensure that your application is submitted 10 days prior to the start date to guarantee enrolment. Total tuition cost $1495 paid as follows: $700 registration fee paid upon application for courses #101, #502, #503, and #504 to be completed within 3 months, $795 for courses #601 Theory & Technique and #602 Externship (Practice Hours).
- Graduate of the Canadian Acupressure College Five Elements Acupressure Program? Credit will be awarded for the #100/#500 level courses with a review of #503 and #504. Choose one of the start dates and ensure that your application is submitted 10 days prior to the start date to guarantee enrolment. Total tuition cost $970.
- Graduate of Other Colleges and/or Bodywork Disciplines? Credit may be awarded for the #100/500 level courses with a review of #503 and #504. Submission of transcript and course outlines as well as an interview with the applicant will determine the final credit to be awarded.
250.480.6679 for a detailed information package
HOME: | | | |
| | | |
LIBRARY: | |
ABOUT US: | | | | |
|We'd like to hear from you :: 250.480.6679 :: firstname.lastname@example.org |
... one of the most rewarding educational experiences I have participated in during
Christine D, Winnipeg MB
... provides a balance of hands-on training & textbook knowledge
Sandi M, Victoria BC
... would highly recommend the college to others
Niki S, Victoria BC
full testimonials »