Why Choose Canadian Acupressure College?
Individual course options.
- World-wide reputation for providing highly-skilled graduates.
- Senior qualified instructors highly regarded in their field.
- Instruction includes extensive hands-on experience.
- Business training included in all programs.
- Providing quality training since 1994.
- The only registered training institution in the Pacific Northwest offering a diploma in Five Elements Acupressure.
- Provides consumer protection to the student and meets quality education standards for career training as a registered member of PTIB (Private Training Institutions Board).
- Meets the requirements of CCRA (Canada Revenue Agency) allowing tuition fees for all courses to be deductible.
- Offers programs that have been approved for complementary health education standards by meeting the requirements of the NHPC (Natural Health Practitioners Association of Canada).
HOME: | | | |
| | | |
LIBRARY: | |
ABOUT US: | | | | |
|We'd like to hear from you :: 250.480.6679 :: email@example.com |